Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
Before 2pm - $65 to walk - $85 to ride
After 2pm - $55 to walk - $75 to ride
Before 3pm - $40 to walk - $52 to ride
After 3pm - $30 to walk - $42 to ride
1 Ledges Drive
York, Maine | 03909
WHEN BOOKING AN ONLINE TEE TIME- YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED - YOUR GROUP CAN PAY INDIVIDUALLY OR YOU MAY PUT IT ON THE CARD ON FILE. PLEASE DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ANY PRICING YOU SEE ONLINE - WE WILL CHARGE ACCORDINGLY WHEN YOU GET TO THE GOLF COURSE. THANK YOU.
You May ride together in the same cart now- we will provide a mask if you are from a seperate household-if you decide you would like to have your own cart you will be charged for the extra seat. Thank you.
The Ledges Golf Club COVID-19 Policies and Procedures:
Golf carts will be fully sanitized after each use.
Tee time intervals: 10 minutes.
The on course bathrooms will be open and sanatized frequently.
There are now water coolers on the golf course, please sanitize your hands before and after use.
Please DO NOT touch any flagsticks while playing.
RESTRICTIONS REGARDING OUT OF STATE PLAY
- Maine is strongly urging visitors to “Know Before You Go,” and be tested and receive results in their home state before traveling to Maine, which will allow them to take appropriate action depending on the result. Websites like Get Tested COVID-19 show local testing options nationwide.
- The State is exempting residents from the following states from the testing and 14-day quarantine requirement for travel and lodging: Vermont and New Hampshire (effective June 26) and Connecticut, New York and New Jersey (effective July 3).
- The State will allow adults who obtain and receive a negative COVID-19 test from a specimen taken no longer than 72 hours prior to arrival to forgo the 14-day quarantine upon arrival in Maine.
- People who are not Maine or exempted states must complete a Certificate of Compliance form indicating they have received a negative COVID-19 test result, that they will quarantine in Maine for 14 days, or that they have already completed their quarantine in Maine.
- For more information regarding out of state travel into Maine please visting the Keep Maine Healhy website.
The Ledges Golf Club